This site will link you to the latest COVID‑19 news, updates and advice from Australian Government agencies
Updated: 10:10am AEDT on Monday, 23 March 2020
- Pubs, licensed clubs and hotels (excluding accommodation), places of worship, gyms, indoor sporting venues, cinemas, casinos to close from midday Monday, March 23. Restaurants and cafes to offer takeaway only. Schools and supermarkets can remain open. Read more.
- To help stop the spread of coronavirus, stay 1.5 metres away from others where possible, wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, avoid touching your face and if sick, stay home. Read more.
- Non-essential mass gatherings are banned for groups of more than 500 people outdoors, or more than 100 indoors. Read more.
- There are restrictions on visitors to Residential Aged Care Facilities to protect older Australians. Please check with individual facilities for further information.
- From 9pm AEDT 20 March 2020, our borders are closed except for Australian citizens, residents and immediate family members. All arrivals into Australia are required to self-isolate for 14 days, either at home or in a hotel. Read more.
- A second set of economic responses has been announced, bringing the total package to $189 billion to support workers, businesses and broader community in response to the Coronavirus. Read more.
Credit to Australian Govt per links
Other INFO links you may find useful
Stay safe my fellow Shoalhaven residents.